Answered By: Elizabeth Nieckoski
Last Updated: Mar 07, 2016     Views: 38

How do I withdraw from a class?

After the add/drop period has ended, you can withdraw from a class until the end of the withdrawal period.  A withdrawal will show on your transcript, but there is no impact on grades. Use Student Planning with withdraw from a class.

No signature is required.

Please check with your financial aid counselor before you withdraw from a class.  The phone number for financial aid is 603 358 2280.

Related Topics

Registrar's Office

Call us - (603)358-2321