Answered By: Elizabeth Nieckoski
Last Updated: Mar 07, 2016     Views: 100

What do I do if I have a Health and Wellness hold?

If you see a notification in Student Planning saying you have a Health and Wellness hold, call the Health and Wellness office and find out what needs to be done to clear the hold.


Their phone number is 603 358 2450.

Registrar's Office

Call us - (603)358-2321