Answered By: Elizabeth Nieckoski
Last Updated: Mar 07, 2016     Views: 163

I have a financial hold. What do I do?

If you see a notification, when you are trying to plan or register for classes, that says you have a financial hold, call Student Accounts - 603 358-2263.

Find out what you need to do to clear your account for registration. 

Registrar's Office

Call us - (603)358-2321