Answered By: Elizabeth Nieckoski
Last Updated: Mar 08, 2017     Views: 159

I am not returning to KSC after this semester, what should I do?

We do hope you reconsider withdrawing or transferring and continue at Keene State.  You may want to take a leave of absence and keep open the possibility of returning to Keene after a semester break.

For a leave of absence or a withdrawal, you need to inform the Dean of Students office.  Please complete this form.

Registrar's Office

Call us - (603)358-2321