Q. Connect to KSC Mason Library wireless
Answered By: Dana Clark Last Updated: Jun 12, 2017 Views: 17
Connect to KSC Mason Library wireless
To view KSC-ITs webpage on connecting to wireless networks Click Here
Wireless Connections available:
- KSC_Secure - this is the preferred and secured network connection for Staff and Students
- KSC_Student - this is an unsecured network
- KSC_Guest - this is an unsecured network
Student credentials for this network are NetID@student and NetID password - e.g. astudent3@student
Staff credentials for this network are NetID and NetID password
This wireless network provides the security to do your online banking and transmit other sensitive information (SSN, etc.).
Students connecting to the campus network with a PC are required to install a KSC allowed antivirus software. Please review this list to be sure your software is included.
Note: You should have only ONE antivirus software program installed on your computer at one time. Before you install a new program, you must uninstall any anti-virus software you currently have on your system.
In most cases the KSC_Student wireless network should allow you to connect when you're unable to connect to Secure. There is no authentication required. KSC_Student is an unsecured network.
Guest access is provided to anyone who is not a Keene State College student or employee through a non-encrypted, wireless network. Guests using our network will be provided limited network access to HTTP and HTTPS.
- Look for KSC Guest wireless connection and join that network.
- Open a web-browser and enter your name and email address on the screen provided.
- An email containing your username and password will be sent to the email address.
- Access the guest network will remain available for 12 hours.