Q. How do I download Office 365 (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.) for my PC/Mac?
Answered By: Dana Clark Last Updated: Nov 28, 2017 Views: 21
How do I download Office 365 (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.) for my PC/Mac?
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you already have a version of Microsoft Office Suite on your computer, you must uninstall it before you download the new version.
Word online is part of the Office 365 suite provided by KSC. To access it you first need to:
1. Log into Outlook email:
2. Click in the upper-right where your name appears to access “My accounts”
3. Click the "My account" link
4. Click the "Install Status" near the bottom of the left-column
5. Click the link labeled "Install desktop applications"
6. Click the "Install" button for 32-bit (recommended)
For 64-bit click the "Advanced" link