Q. How do I use MS Word Online?
Answered By: Dana Clark Last Updated: Oct 06, 2015 Views: 1
Answered By: Dana Clark
Last Updated: Oct 06, 2015 Views: 1
How do I use MS Word Online?
Word online is part of the Office 365 suite provided by KSC. To access it you first need to:
1. log into the online version of Outlook at:
2. Open the Office 365 menu by clicking the menu-button in the upper left
3. Click on the Word Online icon in the Office 365 menu
4. Select the type of document you'd like to create (e.g. blank as select in image below)
5. You should be able to create or edit a Word document now
6. Notice that you can easily share and/or co-edit this document with anyone at KSC.
Click the Share button next to your login name.
and then select who may see or edit the document
Mason Library Info Desk