Q. How do I customize my course list and Dashboard?
Answered By: Michael Nieckoski Last Updated: Feb 07, 2017 Views: 6
Answered By: Michael Nieckoski
Last Updated: Feb 07, 2017 Views: 6
How do I customize my course list and Dashboard?
If you have courses from previous semesters appearing on your course list you can hide them from view. Here’s how.
How-to Canvas Guide with screenshots: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-1288
- Click on the “Course” drop down menu.
- Click “View all or customize” just to the right of the first course name.
- Favorite the course by Clicking on the star to the left of the course name you want to see on your course list. The star will turn colors.
- Click the Dashboard icon.
- Click the “Course” drop down menu to verify your changes were made.
- All courses with the star will appear on your drop down list. All others are still accessible but will not be on the drop down list.